Sodapop gives developers the choice of using PHP's builtin $_REQUEST
array or its own Sodapop_Request object, which provides several
convenient methods that makes dealing with requests.
Within a controller, the Sodapop_Request object can be accessed
- __get($key) (mixed)
- Returns the named property from the request. This includes properties pulled from the URL.
- asArray() (array)
- Returns the request values as an associative array.
- exists($key) (boolean)
- Returns true if the key is in the request.
- getFile($name) (array)
- Returns the file array if there was a file upload with this name, and null otherwise.
- getFileContents($name) (array)
- Returns the file contents if there was a file upload with this name, and null otherwise.
- getHeader($name) (string)
- Returns the specified header from the request, and null if it doesn't exist.
- getMethod() (string)
- Returns the name of the method in lowercase.
- isGet() (boolean)
- Returns true if the request is an HTTP GET.
- isPost() (boolean)
- Returns true if the request is an HTTP POST.
- moveFile($value, $location) (void)
- Moves the specified uploaded file from the temporary directory to a new location. The second parameter
should be a complete file path.